We are passionate and dedicated to make your special day beautiful and memorable. Let us do the work and make it happen without any hassle for you. We have the experience and know-how to bring it all together.
- Copies of the photo pages and data pages of your passport ( first two page)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificates of Non-Impediments ( proving you are not Married at present)
- Name Change Certificate (incase that the name differs from the name on the birth certificate)
- Divorce certificate or death certificate (if previously married or widowed)
- All Documents should be in English or French Language. Otherwise, certified translations are needed. Make sure to bring the with youall originals documents to be presented for the purpose of Authentication
- To make your wedding ceremony smooth and stress free, we need to receive all documents at least six weeks prior to your arrival. However, for those with a very busy schedule and urgent cases documents submitted 11-7 working days prior to wedding date are acceptable but “Lateness fee” of 45 Euro applies
Should you need additional services, such as a stylist, a private romantic Dinner, or even a Helicopter ride, our team will provide you with any custom services you require.
- Hair and make Up Styling
- A pair of fresh flower necklace
- Flower hair ring
- Relaxing massage/Spa
- Personal Guide
- Translator Services
- BBQ on the Beach
- Hotel Accommodation
- Airport Transfers
- Car Rental
About your civil marriage in Seychelles
- Legally Conducted marriage in Seychelles is recognized under the European Laws.The couple getting married should arrive in Seychelles at least three days prior to the wedding date. This is in accordance with the Seychelles legal regulations.
- The Marriage is being conducted in English or French by the Seychelles’ Registrar in accordance with Seychelles’ Law.
- You are not obliged to visit the Civil Status office at all. Your wedding can be conducted anywhere, On the beach, In your hotel room etc.
- Should you be travelling alone for the legal wedding ceremony two witnesses are necessary. Which will be provide from our side (Free of Charge)
- Wedding Ceremonies are preferably to be held during weekdays (Monday –Friday) as the beaches are emptier. Should you wish to get married on a weekend or public holiday an additional fee of 100 Euro applies.
Entry Formalities in the Seychelles
- Passport, valid at least 6 months after the estimated departure date
- Return/ onward flight ticket
- Proof of accommodation, e.g. hotel voucher
- Sufficient funds for the duration of your stay
- Swiss passport holders and residents should travel with 2 sets of certified copies and all Original documents (applicable for both partners).
- French passport holders and residents have to follow a different procedure. Please contact your local municipality or the french embassy on Mahe,
- Phone No: 00248 382500, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org in order to receive relevant information
- Russian passport holders and residents will need a translation of the Seychelles Marriage Certificate by the Russian Embassy on Mahe (65 Euro).
- Qatar/ UAE residents will require our attested documents package for legalization of their marriage in. We will take care of everything!
- For Filipino nationals we can provide the full procedure of registration of their marriage at the Philippines Embassy. (360Euro)